Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
02-09-2020, 03:33 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta was greatly enjoying the company of the older woman and she wondered what else she could craft while she was hear to stretch the time out a little longer. That was one benefit to being a loner. Her time was her own. She had no pack she needed to get back to and could take her time as long as she wanted to take it. Lúta started digging around in her pack for her bundles of dried herbs. She meant to mix some together to make a tisane. Good thing she had a number of different size pieces of pelts and a few leather pouches and odds and ends from her travels.

Deciding a nice mix of chamomile and lavender would be good she pulled out a bundle of dried chamomile flowers. They were mostly in large chunks. She had dried the flowers whole but the rough way of packing them and the subsequent travel had caused them to break. That was fine though, she'd need to break them down eventually.

"No, I came after the eruption. I've only seen the devastation that occurred as a result." She glanced at Rhythm and decided to take a shot at asking if the woman was familiar with fires. "Rhythm, I know this is an odd question but are you familiar with making fires? I'd like to make some chamomile and lavender tea but it works best with heated water. I have a bowl of my own somewhere in here and you'd certainly be welcome to have some!" Her's was old and chipped but still functional.