Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
02-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Pestilence huffed angrily as the innocent pup took no offense to her words. So she was stupid, too. That made sense. "I'm not your mom, I'm a princess. One day I might be the future Empress." She lied, infusing her words with as much of a firm threat as she could. It didn't occur to her that whatever she might say to the pup could get back to Lucretia and therefore to her mother, only that she was angry and this child was someone she could take it out on. "Livestock is an animal less than a wolf, that we kill or eat or keep around just to entertain us." Having to explain her insult frustrated Pestilence further, how were you supposed to get under the skin of someone so young who knew so little? Her jabs would fly right over the stupid pup's head and there was nothing she could do about it. "Like you. Your dad is our dog, our pet. That makes you a pet. You're not a real Ashen member, you're just here until we get bored of you." There, maybe that one would stick.