size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Thankfully her new companion was eager to offer help, and she quickly offered up a few places as she herself grabbed her own bits. Rhythm fumbled less than she would have withouthelp and gathered her own bits and placed them close to Lúta. Rhythm also worked on getting them down to size, the task was less than pleasant but the tea would be worth it. The old woman had long been without such luxuries.

Once they were nearly done the sound of Feather returning lifted Rhythm’s features. The bird fluttered closer, working together the two of them would make the sparks to start the fire. The small bird thought ahead as well and brought a bit of dried cattail.

”I didn’t think about it until just now, but I could use the fire to dry my new pot as well.” The thought amused her as she worked carefully to build the delicate bones of her fire. More than once her creation fell, but eventually she made a decent looking teepee shape. ”Alright, Feather.” The bird positioned herself as Rhythm held the small piece of metal for the bird to strike the flint against. They would attempt this several times before enough spark caught hold of the cattail.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads