Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
02-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Ina listened intently when Eligos began to speak. While she sorely missed Malleus and his teachings, she had learned as much as her kin. His sons and daughters had been taught what she was taught, the group of cousins having learned together after Malleus had offered her a place with them. To be a closer part of the family when she previously felt lost. She owed it to her adopted siblings (technically) to support them and follow where they wanted to lead. And when Pyrrhic had chosen to step down and his brother took his place, in a sense, she understood. She devoured Eligos' words and her ears perked as she showed all of her attention. Listening. She hungered for a new world, after all the doubt and questions she had she sorely hoped Eligos would bring about the change they so desperately needed. As a few of the others made their sought after positions known, Proserpina chose her time to speak up. "I'd like to take the path of Fang. I promise not to disappoint." She had beaten Malleus once before, someone she had considered the strongest of his time. After all, he had eradicated the defective Abraxas, even if it cost him his life. She owed it to Malleus and to her blood to prove she could be a force to be reckoned with, the fire that would consume those beneath her and rent asunder her enemies and any who opposed them.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!