size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
02-11-2020, 09:47 AM
"And you are one of mine," he replied without hesitating. Corvus wasn't really good at talking about his feelings, and the hard stuff, even if he was absolutely horrid about hiding his emotions ever. But Theory somehow made it easy. He'd known her since she was much smaller, and somehow the two of them had grown close. He saw a lot of himself in her, though somehow she seemed leagues stronger than he could ever be - or maybe she was just better at hiding it. Either way, he was proud of how she'd handled things and how she was continuing to handle them, even if the news he brought her was far from favorable. He let out another sigh, not afraid to voice his frustration, though he wouldn't let her think he thought this raid was hopeless. Maybe they'd be outnumbered, but Abaven had survived a lot worse than this. An occupation by the Abraxas, a volcano, for fuck's sake... they could take this.

At least, he desperately hoped they could.

If they didn't win the raid, they would rebuild and rise from the ashes even stronger than before. That was the Destruction way, wasn't it? But his mind found it hard to not shift toward his fears, and Theory's - especially regarding their lack of fighters. "I'm sure Winterfell has plenty of children too. If they don't bring their younger fighters.. well, we'll make do. If we each take down a few wolves each, I'm sure we'll do fine," he forced a dry laugh and tried to lighten the mood. He was no highly skilled fighter, not compared to some wolves, but he'd do his best even if the odds were stacked against them. "We should make sure everyone's ready. Do -" He hesitated mid-sentence, casting her a wary glance. "Do you think you're going to warn everyone before they come?"