gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 11:50 AM

After a while, she still couldn't figure out what she was seeing. Its aspect was something she has never seen before, and that just fed her curiosity. To the point of wishing to hold it with her jaws. But she wasnt a fool, she wasnt going to just pick something without making sure it was safe. But how to find out? The item had a part made of wood, but the other was of a material she didn't know. It was shiny and with a texture similar to when one a mirror of water, she could see her reflection. She approached her nose and then with a cautious way she would lick the woody part, noticing it felt firm and maybe she could pick it from there? Wood didn't hurt wolves, right? Or that was her opinion. Carefully she would grab it with her jaws, holding it.

But then her alpha approached. She wasnt really expecting to see him there but upon his question, she dropped the knife. So she could speak. "I don't know, I haven't seen anything like this before." She stared around. "I can see more weird stuff around, and I wonder who made them. I don't think a wolf would be capable of doing this. Thought the idea shouldn't be discarded." She commented as cyan eyes were placed upon Torin.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.