Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Zee was still trying to figure out where she'd seen this wolf from before when Hari approached, asking her if she was okay. She gave him a small weary smile, and then looked back to Theory. "My name is Zee, I lead the Ashen Armada with my mate. This is my companion, Harbringr. One of the betas of our sister pack." She looked towards him, her eyes searching his wordlessly. Zee still had much to learn of leadership, but something told her she was not permitted to start sharing information of Ashen even while leading it's Armada. "We were traveling together. Exploring. I'm sorry we ended up on your island." She pulled herself to her paws - wincing as an ache became noticeable in her ribs - and bowed her head politely to the yearling. Her gaze lifted above the large woman's head, eyeing the small mountains in the distance. "This is a beautiful home you have." She offered pleasantly.

The other offered a place to rest, and the ability to chat. Zee didn't come looking for any alliances, but with the pups born now she did feel that it would benefit them to have allies nearby. Abaven was not one she was acquainted with, but at least it wasn't the Winterfell pack whom Sirius once fought. "Your offer is appreciated. I need only to catch my breath, I think." There would be a deep bruise at her ribs come morning, Zee could feel that much. Each inhale ached it further, though nothing felt broken. "I'd not reject a once-over, neither Hari nor myself are healers and the last thing I need to do is find myself drowning on the swim back." She glanced back out towards shore, drawing out her path home for when she was ready to leave. Small islands floated between the large one and the mainland, and Zee assumed that the easiest way across would be to paddle to each rather then swim the length across the sea.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.