Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Sirius slowed thankfully, and Zee let out a small chuckle at his dull response. "There's more to it you know!" She insisted, lifting a paw to jab it in his direction accusingly. "And now you've made me lose track of my stars." With her head craning back towards the sky she re-identified the first bear, following it's chest until she found the baby bear constellation. The clouds were coming in, and Zee gritted her teeth anxiously as she looked up at them. If they covered the north star, how the hell would she find her way home? Luckily the bright star was easily identifiable beside the baby bear, and Zee interrupted her husband to point east back towards the mainland. "That way is east, please don't forget. I don't trust myself." When her head lowered to meet his gaze again, the titan was creeping towards her.

"Sirius! No!" She skittered backwards, paw stepping into a mushy fruit during her escape attempt. There wasn't many places to hide, the palm trees didn't have low enough hanging branches for her to leap to and there were few rocks and caves on the silver sand shore. "Do it, and you get no more swimming lessons!"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.