gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-12-2020, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2020, 03:34 AM by Shaye I.)

Time did not seem to pass the same beyond the veil, but the dark blue girl had found at last her parents, whom she had sorely missed and loved. Her time with them felt ageless, and well there was no morning, nor night, she would remember at last what it felt like to sleep in their arms.

The woman who had been alpha, had not forgotten that those that came before her were also ones that she loved. Those that had been born when she had been old were still equally dear, and a hole in her heart, though she would never wish speed for them to join her.

In the misty ashes of this world, she would start to feel the stirring of discomfort, of longing and desire to see those she loved. She reached out first to find the girl she had lost and never got to see again, and found the mind of Motif closed to her. She would reach out again, seeking Poem and Theory, Wanderer and Alpha, as she sought to intrude upon their dreams. The dead should not mess with the living but some part of her needed to hear from them, and to discover how went their lives in the world she had left behind.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.