size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Eliphas wasn’t usually so bold, but he’d found that he was enjoying the larger man’s presence. The two of them settled into an easy afternoon, and talking to him was more than pleasant. He was even offered the fruits of Aureus’s labor, something that touched Eliphas in ways he couldn’t describe. The young Klein was almost surprised when he was told he wanted to see his rituals, and his mention of love brought a flush to his own face. His pale fur would likely show it better, but he tried to keep his confident demeanor. ”I would like that too.” He returned warmly, feeling an odd bubbling of butterflies in his belly. No one made him feel like this before, he too wanted to encounter the tall wolf once more. ”I live in the Ashen Empire,” more specifically the Armada, but he was a Klein and belonged to the Empire as a whole. ”We’ve recently relocated a little North of here. I’d..” He offered his first bit of hesitation, slightly afraid he’d be rejected. ”I’d like to invite you for a visit one day.” His voice held his tension, but there was a warmth to it as well. Maybe he’d make a special potion just for Aureus. Or one they could share. Eliphas relished in his fast heartbeat and fluttering belly.