Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-12-2020, 02:04 PM
As she ate Zee watched as Sirius scooped up their daughter, grooming her carefully. Asla was so tiny and small that she'd nearly been missed entirely during the birthing. For a few slow seconds the pair thought that they'd had only boys. She was thrilled with her surprise, glad for the ability to raise a daughter. The pup yawned, and Zee peered into her small mouth. With them still so young it was hard to tell if they'd grow any mutations at all, though most of the pups were showing some sort of... unusual growths. "I remember her spirit back when I lived in Ashen." The pup had joined one of Lucretia's lessons on birthing to prepare for Deathbelle's litter, and from what Zee remembered she'd said something that got her in trouble. "How will Hannibal take the news?" Her tongue swiped across her lips, clearing the blood away from them before continuing to eat.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.