gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-16-2020, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 03:29 PM by Indigo.)

Indy wasn’t an idiot pup, but even he didn’t think or make decisions as fast as his tiny sister. The young royal purple boy had to mull over his thoughts before he acted, thus his long contemplation of the barrier. He hadn’t really thought to get Aslatiel’s insight. As he padded forward lightly her sliph of a frame appeared beside him. Though she made a good point Indigo let out a much too loud chuckle.

He ducked his head and looked back at their sleeping mother, she remained undisturbed as far as he could tell. ”I don’t think they’d stand still long enough. Az would probably bite Mort’s tail.” His sapphire gaze angled towards her and at the wall. He moved closer, his dark chest against the barrier as his gaze could almost look over top of it. ”If I push you to the top, do you think you can help pull me up?” He would have to do most of the work, but maybe with an extra paw at the top he could fully ascend.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.