Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2020, 02:31 AM
He had to laugh at that, a rich, warm chuckle deep in his throat. “I am yours, and you are mine.” he agreed easily. She was definitely his daughter, no doubt about it. She might be small, but he had a feeling she would grow to be a wolf no one wanted to mess with. It would help, of course, with a large and angry father towering above her.

I know you will.” he agreed, thinking more of their other children and mother than himself. He couldn’t imagine Asla stepping in front of anything to defend him - or at least, not that he would allow.

She pointed up at the stars and made comments, but Sirius was looking at his daughter, and not what was above them. “They are amazing.” he agreed, kissing what part of her side he could reach without disturbing her. Soon she was yawning again, and sleep would swiftly take her. The soft breathing of her tiny body soothed, deepening, and he had no doubt that she had slipped into slumber. He pulled a paw tighter around her, cradling her in his arms, and would lie awake beside her, as he once had for her mother any time they had slept together before he had tamed his nightmares.