Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2020, 02:18 PM
His grin widened as she called him ‘papa’ his expression softened to the point people would be disableiving at the reputation he held outside of the pack. There was such soft joy in his face, it would be hard to believe him a tyrant.

“Of course not love, exploring the Armada is good for you” he promised, not one to tell them off without very good reason. He moved closer, crouching down beside her. “You should not wonder outside of the Armada without watch yet, there are big wolves out there, wolves big enough to grab you, and use you to hurt your family. You have a responsibility to not be used by others, so stick with the Armada, okay?” he told her. He was always frank with Asla, when he gave rules, he gave the why, with no hesitation of ‘should he be scaring her’ in his thoughts. Asla could take it, he trusted her to take what he said, and in return for that trust, she would always get the truth. He didn’t care if she explored, but he would not have another wolf use her to get to him.

“But, since I am here, I think we could allow a little trip. Want to help me catch some breakfast for you Ma?”