Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2020, 03:41 PM
He frowned at the small pup, almost surprised realisation had not come to the boy. Sometimes, Sirius forgot that they were children, and not tiny warriors and pupils. Of course Azure did not know what a trap was, but still, somehow, Sirius had expected him to know it. Having puppies was definitely going to be a learning experience for the Warlord.

He gave himself a moment to adjust to this realization, and put down what he was holding to regard Azure. “Jumping head first isn't the only way to achieve something - like hunting rabbits. What we are going to do is trick them, and catch them in a way that's sneaky that they won't expect. These here are the parts I need to make what is called a trap he explained to the boy, steadying the little ones paws on the vine, and helping him pull it around the wood, with a careful, wordless gesture. “If your prey is too small and quick, then find a different way to catch them. That’s what we are doing, so help me finish this, and then i’ll show you how it works, deal?” he said, as he tied another knot, and held two pieces together patiently, giving Azure a chance to tie a knot of his own.