Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2020, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2020, 04:03 PM by Zeitgeist.)
There was a brief moment where Zee almost thought the pups understood, felt guilty that they'd worried her and put their lives in danger. They both apologized softly, and she couldn't help but squeeze them tighter. "I'm not mad at you, but you need to be more careful." She assured her little girl. It was short lived however, as both Asla and her brother returned to questions on the wide open world.

Asla and Indy's excitement was palpable, and Zee released them from the hug so she could look out at the world with them. "It is very big, and it might go on forever. Though to look for the end of the world you'd be walking all your life. Nobody knows." Zee had heard stories of other lands out past the ocean, of wolves who washed up on shore from places with names she'd never heard of and entire kingdoms the world away. Perhaps it did go on forever, though it was more likely it simply ended further then any wolf was able to walk.

"The world is wonderful, and one day you'll be able to see everything it has to offer. For now you're both still too little, there are dangers like this ocean everywhere. Your father, myself, and the members of this pack work very hard to make sure our territory is safe for you and your siblings to play... but we can't prepare the whole world for you. You must keep each other protected, and listen when we tell you that you cannot wander." Zee let her voice grow serious, and she did her best to catch both pup's attention so they'd listen well.

She couldn't bubble-wrap them, and she knew they needed to be prepared early for their lives ahead. One wrong move could easily kill a growing pup, and as much as she wanted them to stay small and innocent forever she knew the world was not always a friendly place. "If I hadn't heard you today, you could both be taken away from me. Forever at the bottom of the sea. One day you will be big enough to tackle the world, but for now you must stay within our borders. Your aunt Deathbelle keeps her lands safe as well, so you may play there too. Though if you cross the border to the north," She motioned in the direction with her paw. "or to the east," another motion. "then I can't protect you anymore. Please, stay where your father and I can watch you. If you must explore further, you need only ask and an adult will take you to see."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.