An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-17-2020, 04:24 PM

Azure watched as his sister neared closer with him, eyes firmly upon her so that if she were to slip or fall that he could quickly catch her. He wasn't sure if it'd be a successful catch or if he'd simply be towed into the pool as well, but regardless it was his intention should she lose her balance. As Asla offered him a kiss upon the cheek he grinned, nuzzling her softly in response.

The pup lay himself flat upon the stones, stretching out so his weight was distributed more evenly. "If we do this, we can get closer." He instructed, letting his bottom half weigh him down so he could work closer to the pool. Once he had settled, the pup's elbows down to his paws hung down towards the pond and his rear end was safely upon the rocks and grass.

He tried to swat at the fish as they swam, but even with his oversized paws they barely reached the water's surface. Instead, Az simply lay staring into the glowing water. The darker the sky got, the more beautiful it seemed. When he turned to look at his sister, the glow was reflecting off her face. "You're purple like Indy." He told her, smiling. "I wish you could see."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.