Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2020, 04:49 PM
Zee had heard her pup coming and moved to greet him at the entrance. In his mouth was the corpse of a baby bird, and it became obvious to her quickly that he was not pleased with his kill. The new mother sighed softly, giving her son a warm smile as he approached. "Mortis, my little angel." She leaned forward to nuzzle his saddened face. "Most children are pleased when they return home with a kill, can you tell me why it made you sad?"

Zee was not angry at the boy for his mistake, nor did she praise him for it. Killing the baby bird was not something she encouraged, but before she could make a lesson out of the situation she needed to know where his thoughts might be. She lay down at the mouth of the den, placing her paw upon the dead bird and looked up at him with her full focus so that he might be able to tell her what was on his mind.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.