Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2020, 06:24 PM
Zee gave a soft chuckle at her son's request to play, nodding. "Of course we can play. Lets see..." Unfortunately it had been a long time since Zee had actually done anything resembling playing, and while with another pup she might suggest a wrestle or a spar or a play hunt, she had the feeling those options weren't the greatest after Mortis' response to death and killing.

She'd need to find something else to do, and so she thought hard on it. "I know. Let's play hide and seek. You stay here." She stood up, pointing at the ground with her paw. "Turn around, and wait to hear my howl. When you hear it, you can come find me. Then we can switch and you can hide, and I'll come find you." Zee moved a bit away, towards the outside before pausing and turning back."I won't go far, only as far as you can see. So look for me nearby. Use your nose and ears and eyes to find me. You don't need to touch me when you find me, just shout that you found me and say where I am."

She waited until the pup obediently turned, and then jogged off. Her body she kept low to the ground so the scent would rub off easily on the grass, and for good measure even raked her claws against the ground in a few places as she moved. Eventually she made it to the water and stamped hard paw prints into the shore before wading into the shallows. She hid underneath the bridge, letting her tail tip poke out. Once she was ready, she howled for her son to come find her.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.