Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-17-2020, 07:08 PM
Zee nodded her head at the other's response, her eyes warming with concern as she mentioned losing some pups. Now that she had children of her own, the possibility was much more frightening that someone could be lurking around and thieving children from their dens. "No, I'm sorry." Her apology was genuine, and she frowned.

"Do they look like you? I live nearby, I can keep an eye out. I'm Zee, one of the alphas of the Ashen Armada. If I find them, I'll surely bring them back Abaven's way." Abaven was one of the few packs she knew of in the world, and so far they all seemed friendly enough. She'd met their alpha Theory more than once, and although the girl was young she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. Perhaps they would be a good ally to have, the need for good wolves around her was increasing as Zee worried more and more for her pups.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.