gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-18-2020, 10:18 AM
The puppies seemed to be literally everywhere, and even with Zee’s help the young girl felt like she was in over her head. She wouldn’t ever admit that vocally, and she wouldn’t let anyone believe it outwardly but good gods. They were absolutely everywhere. Zee gave her warnings and tips and tried to give her a literal crash course on puppy wrangling, and Venom believed her completely. Already they were doing exactly what their mother said they would do.

The Klein Abraxas girl felt like she was doing a decent job, though she was quick to realize that even though she had four paws to block each one of them she still needed a leg to stand on. She wasn’t very good at keeping them herded, but at least they couldn’t get out the entrance.

Venom was mostly paying attention to the babies and her task, keeping them kind of coralled. When she wasn’t much too distracted by keeping the contained Venom had to admit they were absolutely adorable. She couldn’t imagine that she and her siblings were this small. As of that moment she really did not want to do any of this herself. As it was she could just leave Zee to do her thing. These were her pups, not Venoms. Having her own… it was more than overwhelming. Having small siblings sounded almost as bad. Of course she was not so jealous that more siblings would bother her, but thinking she was going to have to look after them, that thought wasn’t as welcomed.

Kleins and Abraxas both encouraged procreation, deep down she knew her mother was likely to have more pups and she accepted that fact easily. ”I don’t think I want my own.” She said as she nudged little Azure back towards the middle of the room. ”I think I’d like little siblings though, they are really cute.” She complimented Zee once more.
[Image: ven-sig.png]