Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-18-2020, 10:17 PM
Zee gave both her children a soft smile as they both repeated promises to be careful and keep each other safe. She nodded, pleased. Although they were grounded, she did not expect the children to stay den-bound now that they had tasted freedom. "Good pups. You may both go play, but you must stay where I can see you." Zee told them firmly, meeting both the pup's gazes to ensure she saw understanding there. "And away from the water until you learn to swim."

Though she wanted to keep them in her arms forever, she knew it was not a realistic wish. The children were enjoying their first encounter with the world and loving it, and Zee did not want to stand in their way. "I will watch you from here." After the scare she'd had she could not convince herself to go back inside the den, and settled for being where she could see the pups every moment they played until her heart stopped beating so angrily in her chest.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.