Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-19-2020, 01:56 PM
Bliss. That was what she found in Hannibal. As he grinned down at her and held her close she finally felt like she belonged. Like the path was clear and there was no question what she should do or how she should feel. Like he really was the other half of her. Deathbelle seemed to tame him, but he was stronger for it. Hannibal was the most stable in the last few seasons than he had been for most of his life. Deathbelle had much less worry in her heart with him beside her. There to help protect and build the Empire.

Her heart beat eagerly against her breast, the corners of her lips pulled back to reveal a bright grin as Hannibal returned her confession of emotion. Belle lost herself in his dual toned gaze but leaned into the sweet kiss he offered to her cheek. Excitement welled up in her belly and her sprain was forgotten. ”I don’t either.” She returned, adding this to her display of unforgettable memories. Moments in time that she re-lived when her life started to look bleak or she wanted to succumb to weakness.

By now she knew to savor every beautiful second while she could. Life was ever throwing her curve balls and getting comfortable wasn’t an option. But here and now those thoughts were pushed aside and she allowed herself to be immersed in just this moment. The more the moment was willed to live on the quicker its life would come to an end. There was an Empire to be run and it would not wait long for them.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.