An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-19-2020, 04:43 PM

As they dug Asla began to confide in him, and Az frowned as she told him her story. Was he afraid of dad? No, not really. In fact he wasn't even really that afraid of Resin. While he'd been through a similar trauma he responded differently - with anger instead of fear. "Not really." He admitted to her after a moment, feeling bad that he couldn't share properly in her pain. Maybe if he shared his story with her, she might be able to feel better about her own experience. Knowing that dad wasn't just that way to her.

"I got in trouble by dad too. After Resin hit me I came to him to tell him, and he hit me too. And before Resin hit me she picked me up and shook me, but not off the ground she did it above a big cliff. I thought I was going to die." He whispered softly, ears flattening at the memory. "I was scared at first, but I didn't like being scared. I thought, 'hey if I don't like being scared so maybe adults don't like it either', and now I want Resin to feel the same scared I did. Except I can't hold her off a cliff." He looked over to her as he dug, wondering if she was understanding. Azure didn't want his sister to be scared, he wanted her to be fierce and scary instead. "I can help you make dad scared, if you want." He offered helpfully, as she'd decided to help him conquer his demon.

Her idea of the branch was a good one, and Az nodded thoughtfully. "I saw a big branch in the cellar when I was looking at the spears. I don't think anyone has used it for crafting yet, maybe we can drag it over. It's not far." He frowned, would they be strong enough though to haul the log out and over? And then how did they get it out after so Resin couldn't get out too? "Or we can dig a tunnel once we're at the bottom, something small enough we can fit through to get in and out but Resin can't cause she's so big."

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.