Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-19-2020, 08:15 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

Aerndis was rather fascinated by the idea of living in a nomadic pack. It would fulfill both her need to be close to her family and her love of travel though she couldn't really see the Imperialis becoming a wandering band. They were really more the empire building sort. She hadn't met enough other Aeris to know what that side of the family preferred. "That volcano really made a mess of things. I hope this means it won't erupt again in our life times." She'd be home by now if it weren't for the stupid volcano.

She settled in to listen as Thistle explained that symbols really depended on the individual wolf and the group she wished to communicate with. That made sense. It would be useful to mark common prey trails for her fellow hunters and she was sure there were many other uses for the symbols. If she went exploring with a friend and they split up it would be useful to mark their way so they could meet back at the start at a specific time without having to worry about someone getting lost.

When the lesson finished Harbringr offered what he had. She nodded in agreement. "Yes, thank you very much. I have a coon skull and hide. A rabbit hide, a deer skull, and a mountain goat skull."