An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-20-2020, 01:28 AM

Asla looked over at him while they walked and he frowned as her concern reached him. "No, I'm okay." He insisted. Weakness was something he didn't like to feel, and if his little sister could handle the walk then surely he could too. When she slowed down he appreciated it however, and he gave her a smile as they walked on.

She'd told him that she knew where food was kept and Azure considered it briefly. Did he want to get home and fetch his own food, pick out for himself what he wanted to eat? His paws were sore. It sounded like a better idea to just ask mom to grab him something from their stores. Then he could lay down, cuddle his siblings and absorb the excitement of the day with a relaxing nap. "Mmm, I dunno. I'm hungry but tired too." Hungry, tired, and sore. Maybe that's why he was feeling a little moodier, all the boys he knew got grumpy when they were hungry tired or sore.

it wasn't long before Asla led them home, and Azure was able to forget the ache in his paws as they stepped over the border. "Home!" He cried happily. "Thank you Asla, I knew you could do it but I'm so glad you didn't get lost!" It would have been a nightmare for the directionally-challenged pup to make it back alone.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.