Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-21-2020, 06:42 PM
Gimli held a lot of emotion in his young form, even if he took after his mother’s size his spirit was as big as a dire. Even though his whole immediate family left him he still continued onward. Always moving forward even if he had to do it all alone. He trembled slightly as he was overwhelmed, she wondered if he’d been able to talk to anyone about how much he’d lost.

Deathbelle moved herself to curl around him if he’d let her. She’d position herself so he could easily hide his tears from her but he could also lean back against her form for the comfort he needed. ”Why?” He asked in a whisper as Belle put her head on her paws, eyes diverted from his features.

”After the eruption, as I raced home for my life, I asked that a lot.” She spoke softly of the day she lost her husband, her heart aching for him again. Living with the nightmares of seeing him swallowed up by the earth… ”You may never have an answer.” Deathbelle told him honestly, maybe he’d find one maybe he wouldn’t sometimes you didn’t know the reason for the tragedy. ”You’re still here though, and you can’t change the past.” A lesson hard learned. ”You can only work on a better future.” She aimed to nudge him with her shoulder, maybe they’d see a future where she got to see her nephew smile.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.