Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-22-2020, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2020, 02:39 PM by Theory.)
"Hello," she greeted everyone, trying to force some warmth into her voice. Theory wanted them to feel at ease before she had to explain the situation at hand. "I have some news. Please make of it what you will. Acere, alpha of Winterfell, has sent word that they are indebted to a raiding band on behalf of one of their packmates. Winterfell will be arriving at our doorstep soon to raid us, but I have been assured that he sees it as a training exercise... of sorts. We have been guaranteed our safety and repayment with interest on anything they seize from us in victory, be it herbs, food, materials. I have gathered you here today to ask that we practice some more niche styles of fighting that you may not have otherwise had a reason to practice." She took a deep breath. Abaven was a tightly woven fabric of friends and family, and she knew many of them had relationships that were independent of their allegiance to the pack. Many of them also had friends and family in the north. "We will not be severing our ties with Winterfell as allies, but I will tell you that I am wary. My final decision will be shaped by the raid itself and the aftermath."

Theory looked out over the assembled wolves. There was no need to rely on words alone. Time to get to the demonstration portion of their event. "Let's pair up in groups of three. I will referee and tend to any accidental injuries alongside Rhyme. Corvus, Twig, and Void, please prepare yourselves to practice some melee fighting. You will all skirmish together equally, one versus one versus one. Brandr, Poem, and Rhyme, form the second group. Begin whenever you are ready." She offered them another smile, this one stronger than the first, and sat back to watch the spars unfold.