size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-22-2020, 05:48 PM
Indigo was by far the most cat-like of his siblings, his claws, his habits, his eventual lion like mane. He was going to be a saber toothed tiger when he grew up. For now he faced the sun, his bright blue eyes closed as he soaked in the early morning rays before getting to work on his garden. He spent a lot of his time with his new plants, just looking at them, fretting over how much water they had.

His name was suddenly in his dark ears before he got up to go about his day, Indy looked up to watch his dad approach. He pushed against the affection that was given as he returned the greeting. ”Hi, Dad.” The boy returned with a grin as his father got right down to business. ”I do!” He confirmed excitedly, Aslatiel made it for him all on her own. Violet tail wagged excitedly at his hips as he spoke about his prized possession. ”I will!” He promised, but he was struck with the curse of his self doubt. ”I can get aunty Io’s help, right?” He questioned after, unsure if he knew three whole plants to help with headaches. Whatever those were.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.