ardent

Star Within The Ashes

Friendly Folk if possible xD (although if anyone wants to do fighting or intellect skills who is also at his skill level, that's fine!)

Taliesyn

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-24-2020, 05:42 AM

His ears pricked forward in the thick mane as the wolf spoke, confirming she was a healer. As she introduced herself as Drifa, Taliesyn bowed, one foreleg neatly bent, haunches rocking back as he gave a court bow. Healers were to be venerated, regardless of species.

“It’s a pleasure, Lady Drifa. I am Taliesyn Trystan Tempestien. I’ve many other names, but I tend to go by Taliesyn. And I am a horse. I was just… born a little differently. I’m also a twin, which is a rare anomaly in my kind. Twins rarely go well without losing the dam, or one or even both foals. It was more common when Man still ruled, but they are gone now.”

He smiled as he spoke of the information. His mother had had many stories to tell of the humans that had bred and raised her before she’d escaped – read spooked at a mountain lion that had snuck into the farm and ended up barreling right through the pasture fence into the wild – and it was clear she had loved those humans. There was an ingrained loyalty left over from her upbringing. She was well into her teens by now, somewhere off in the wilds, shifting from band to band as nature decreed of the horse, now.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think