ardent

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Aryn

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-24-2020, 02:25 PM

Torin couldn't help but feel relief when Aryn confirmed she didn't have plans to go anywhere, he knew he couldn't force any of his children to stay but since Derecho's disappearance, he could help but want to cling to them for as long as possible.

His daughter admitted she didn't have any idea what it was she might want to do and he mused for a bit on her question. "As of right now Lirim does not have a single dedicated hunter, though I do feel generally hunting for the pack can be managed by our other ranks as well. We also currently only have one healer within Lirim, Kestrel is getting on in age, however." The truth was they were very low in most ranks, but of the basic ones that any pack might need to survive those were the most critical.

"If neither of those speaks to you though I'd still rather try to help you find something you're passionate about if you can think of things you've enjoyed up to this point we can probably figure that out for you."

Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3