An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
02-24-2020, 05:54 PM
Tyrian, who was Ashmedai's brother and was also younger than his first kid and near the age of his younger two kids, wanted to go over the requirements for the rank he chose at the meeting. Although it was a little strange the way all the things worked out, Ash was ready to respect his kid brother's leadership. He had no qualms with the boy and Sparrow had taken such a strong shining to him that Ashmedai, while having had the idea to initially pull her away to the pirate band, was now reconsidering.

Tyrian talked about how much he knew Ash liked to explore and have freedom and how this rank wouldn't really let him. Ashmedai let a sharp, lopsided smile tag onto his face, "Good, I need something to keep me anchored here for now." He said he wanted to speak about their expectations and Ash's smile faltered a bit. His icy eyes directed at Tyrian, "Listen, ki- Tyrian, I'm gonna be honest with you- I'm goin' back to the pirates at some point. Either that or I'm bringin' em here. I don't know if that's a decision Sparrow is ready to make yet- as much as she want to live that life, look at her. Look at the way she idolizes you. She loves it here. I can't ask her to come with me, but I can't make her stay. I think it would tear her in two, so I figured it'd be best to bury myself in work here for a while."

The smile crept back on Ash's face, "I think Talon would be fine. And I'd trust you with Sparrow any day, but I can't just leave my kid yet." A light chuckle resounded in his chest. When did he become like this? When did he become such an old man? "When she's old enough, I'll leave and she can either have this rank or she can become a pirate, but I'm sure it'll be one of those two exact choices that she'll be forced to make at some point. Make sense?"
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.