Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-24-2020, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2020, 07:21 PM by Eligos.)

The older male didn't seem to immediately know what to make of Eligos, but Eligos waited politely while he collected his thoughts and began to speak. He'd had very little time to work with the pups and knew that their 'stay' had a definite half life, so he didn't want to draw this out too long and have them break the 'stay' without a command but he also didn't want to risk a missed diplomatic opportunity. "We only recently arrived in these lands, so that is quite understandable," he told the other male - another alpha, it seemed, so it certainly was a diplomatic opportunity, though he did not recognize either the alpha's name nor his pack. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Torin Valentine. I am pleased you chose to stop for a visit when you found our boundaries." He inclined his head in a more respectful nod of greeting, since in the other alpha's eyes they were equals. "My name is Eligos Abraxas. I am Tiercel of Aerie." Turning his head towards the two pups, who looks about ready to explode with the need to get up, he barked out, "Kida, Cypher, go find a stick," and the two dog pups did explode out of their down-stay with gleeful ecstasy, racing off back into pack lands to find a good stick.

"Speak" "Listen" Think