size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-24-2020, 08:32 PM

The night was alive with summer sounds. Insects of various kinds were singing out their serenades and a trio of lightning bugs caught Aerndis' attention for a moment. She watched them land gracefully on the trunk of a nearby mangrove tree. In the distance she could hear the soft hooting of an owl. She wondered what kind it was and if it was out hunting tonight, taking advantage of the last shreds of night time before the light of dawn fully washed over them.

Aerndis bent her head and focused back on her map, finding she needed to dip her claw again. Once she did she sketched in a rough outline of the border she as at as well as one of the larger trees and the edge of the water. She'd have to venture around the full edge of the territory to get an over all idea of its size. Map making was proving tedious but she reminded herself that this was just a rough outline. She could go in depth later when she found a more permanent ink.

Her ears perked up as the man mentioned that his pack resided not far from where they were. She had no idea she was wondering so close to a pack. That would be something good to mark on her map. It would help to have an idea of who was around, especially in the middle of an exuberant chase which could lead a distracted wolf right over a boundary. His question was a bit odd but Aerndis was also flattered. She smiled softly. "Sure, I wouldn't mind visiting your pack and seeing your daughter. I think it would be good to mark your borders on my map to help prevent accidental trespassing. It seems everything has been a bit scrambled thanks to the volcano."