size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Roan agreed that the time had come to end the life of the bear and Iolaire's heart felt heavy. Her lover said that he would bring the skull back as a wedding gift and the woman grinned. "I know you will." She truly did. Her mother wouldn't let anything happen to him. Sirius wouldn't let anything happen to him. And Roan wouldn't let anything happen to them. Her mother was tried and true against bears. Roan had made a living killing them. She wasn't as worried as she should be, but there was always that chance that something would go wrong. Like poor Dapple, for example.

The tiny fae pressed her body against Roan's, touching as much of him as she could at once. Reaching up, she nibbled the underside of his jaw. There was a playful glint in her green gold eyes. "Are you sure you want me as a wife? I can be rather licentious. A downright degenerate, you know." Her tongue flicked over his lower lip. If he was going to fight bears, she was going to give him something to make him want to come back to her.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.