An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-25-2020, 09:39 PM

Banshee assured her that Azure did not need to worry, as ghosts only haunted evil wolves. The words did absolutely nothing to comfort him, and in fact worried him further. What his older sister did not know was how he'd shoved Mortis off the cliff, nor how he'd treated the boy since. Was that evil? He couldn't tell her of course, so he could only swallow hard and nod as if he was convinced. "Oh, okay.." Azure had his paws full with Resin and the plot against her, he couldn't handle having to find a way to kill a ghost too. The frightened boy looked down at the discarded sticks, wondering if they'd be effective against a vengeful spirit.

The boy was surprised and slightly disheartened by Banshee's conditions on helping him with this spears. He had to promise not to stab Resin until their father taught him to use it? That sucked! The youth huffed a puff of breath, his disagreement not needing to be said verbally. Then it occurred to him - he didn't need to stab with the sharp sticks to do damage. The lesson his father had taught him on traps and snares circled his mind, and then finally he nodded to his sister. "OK, whatever, no stabbing. I promise."

He picked up a long stick - one he'd not yet snapped in half - and sat with it infront of her. His paw wrapped around it and hugged it to his chest while he stared up at his sister expectantly and waited to hear how he could sharpen them with his fangs.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.