size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-26-2020, 04:28 PM
Everything that he did to her, she went with willingly. Being man handled was enjoyable and was one of the major benefits to her diminutive stature. Roan could throw her every which way and she couldn't stop him if she wanted to. Which she didn't. So when he tossed the small lady onto her back, she merely growled playfully and pulled him down to her.

"You are my lecherous brute. All mine." She agreed with him before using her small paws to pull the man that she loved down into a kiss. Iolaire's inner fire was a raging inferno. She wanted him and she wanted him now. The woman's desire burned hot in her gaze as she used her body to tell the silver man just what she wanted.

His name was on her lips the entire time. She whispered it in his ear as he held back, but was calling it out soon after.

-fade-

Afterwards, sore and satiated, Iolaire lay in her lovers embrace. God's, how she adored this man. Still on her back, she looked up at him, pouring every ounce of that love into her gaze. "If you're going to keep loving me like that, we might need to build a home further away from listening ears." She smirked. She had been rather loud, but there was no helping that. Roan brought that out in her.

As she watched his scarred face, Iolaire made a deal with whatever higher power might have existed for his safe return. If heaven and earth saw fit to bring him back to her, she would sacrifice whatever was necessary. Whatever was asked of her, she would give. For Roan, she would give anything.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.