Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-26-2020, 05:57 PM

Plague had issues with connecting to others on emotional or physical levels. Incapable of experiencing the emotions others may be unless he was close to them and even then it felt very foggy. Plague knew he loved his family and would do anything to protect them but it was hard to express that in any way other then loyalty and support. Thus, when he had previously spoken to the younger boy he may have accidentally came off as a bit rude. That was rather clear but he did not expect such a cold reaction from such a young creature.

His cousin couldn't have known the deeper negativity that may have sparked from those harsh words. Plague's father had been killed in the volcanic eruption moons before and the pain was still very strong. Not a minute passed that he did not feel some sort of sorrow. Thus, the older boy felt his hackles raise ever so slightly and lips curl upward to expose pearly white teeth. He fought back a growl to contain his flash of rage. Never would he harm such a ignorant and young Wolf, especially a family member. "I've not had the chance to formally meet your father." Plague's surge of emotion seemed to fade as lips thinned into inky lines and his hackles lowered, but he remained prickly. "My Father died a few seasons ago." Blunt and cold. "Figured I'd better inform since my siblings are not as forgiving." Maybe Tox but definitely not Pest or Venom.