Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-26-2020, 08:41 PM

Harbringr carefully positioned one of his fangs into the center of the circle and bit down, gently working his teeth through the hide until he'd created a hole. From there he gently threaded through a small stick and applied a bit of sap with another stick to hold it in place. It wasn't perfect, but again this was a prototype. It would do for his current purposes.

His ears perked up at Aurielle's story. A strange log? "I wonder if it was a human thing. They make all kinds of strange things. Particularly bizarre caves, I have to be honest I hardly know what to make of the stuff sometimes." In general he found it unnerving but he could admit certain pieces did have a beauty to them. He glanced down at the sundial. "Well, it's meant to help keep more precise time. I have marks around the edge that coordinate to a certain section of daylight. I hope it will help with timing patrols and that sort of thing." Perhaps he shouldn't be so free with his ideas but being able to coordinate attacks, patrols and meetings by more precise methods of time keeping… well, it could have its uses.

At that moment Costanza came flying in. "My love, you're presence is requested back at the festival." He smiled affectionately at the owl.

"Ah, duty calls." He packed up his items. "Perhaps, we'll run into each other again?"

-exit-