Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
02-27-2020, 05:29 PM
When the faintly glowing she-wolf made her way towards Aryn, she straightened into a much more respectful pose and fitted her lips with a genuine smile. Cousin was an odd way to greet another, but she brushed it off as just a custom - a term of endearment that another wolf might use to be friendly. After all, Aryn had been very young when she first met Aurielle and definitely would have remembered if she'd met a wolf that glowed before.

"Hello! I'm Aryn, of Lirim. It's nice to meet you, miss...." She nodded her head in a polite greeting, the smile still upon her face when it lifted back to address the woman who's name she awaited. "Dad says Valhalla is a sister-pack of ours, I was hoping that maybe I could have a tour of your lovely moor?" The yearling's tail swished behind her with a relaxed but happy motion, and she couldn't help her eyes from straying off the alpha's face into the fog. "I want to see everywhere but, that's hard when packs keep claiming the prettiest lands." The words were lighthearted, and she punctuated them with a good-natured giggle to show that she did not blame any pack for hogging land she wished to explore.