size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
02-28-2020, 08:59 AM
She couldn’t see his expression, but she could feel his uncertainty as he spoke up again, insisting with less confidence that he indeed lived here. Rhythm kept her attention on him as best she could without sight as he plopped down and started to question himself more thoroughly. The ancient woman kept her amused smile to herself, even if he was questioning everything he knew she was amused. She wouldn’t allow him to struggle for very long.

As she continued to shape the clay in her paws he asked her who she was. Rhythm was quiet for a moment as she shaped the dirt, a habit she picked up recently to keep herself busy and to feel more useful to the pack. They were useful receptacles, and after they dried worked very well to hold liquids. She started shaping the piece, putting a divet in the middle of her ball to create a pinch pot.

”Fear not, young cousin of Theory.” She told him softly, giving him a big grin as she tried to put him at ease. ”My name is Rhythm Destruction, I’m the mother of your mother and Theory’s father. Your grandmother.” She explained softly, continuing to mold her tiny bowl. ”I came back to get to know puppies like you. So, who are you?” She questioned him back.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads