size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-28-2020, 01:58 PM
Roan told her that she'd best start packing and the little dame laughed aloud, pushing him lightly. "I'm serious. We'd be further from the garden, but I want our home to be our home, not just some place where I lived that you now live." If he wanted to move to a different place, build a home together rather than stay in the cottage, she was willing to do that for him.

When he rolled with her, depositing her on top, Iolaire gracefully draped her body across his. One hind leg hung over the wide of his large frame, but for the most part, she curled up on him like a kitten. His declaration made her smile and she returned the kiss gladly. "That makes two of us, darling." There was no way that she could ever tire of this. Not unless something happened and he changed drastically. Of course, all relationships shifted with time, but still... she would always love Roan.

Iolaire curled her little body, pressing her cheek against his chest. "You'll take my mother and Sirius, right?" Io had already spoken with her mother on the matter. She trusted the older wolf to both stay safe and to keep her brother and her mate safe. Sirius was a loose cannon, but she hoped that having children might make him a bit more cautious. Not that she'd been able to ask him. He'd been very busy with his new brood as of late.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.