Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-28-2020, 05:40 PM

Zee recognized the instinct of flight as it whispered to the stranger, her body stiffening defensively and her paws too close to the cliff edge for comfort. "I won't hurt you, please don't back up." She kept her voice as soothing as she could, although within her chest her heart was pounding. Aside from those words, the Queen kept silent as the she-wolf collected herself.

While the stranger's gaze remained suspicious and wary, Zee could see the relaxation begin in her shoulders. Her lips parted and she released another breathy sigh. The danger had passed for the moment, and she could focus on the response given rather than the proximity of the edge. She asked of Zee's intentions, and the horned queen felt it like a slap. Why did she care? "I don't know." Her response came without thinking, her own brows knitting to mirror the other's confusion. "Earlier this week I found my son upon edge of a cliff. A different one, far to the west. Though the end result would have been the same." The event was still so recent, too fresh. Perhaps had she more time to absorb it Zee wouldn't have willingly offered the personal information.

Zee swallowed her own suffering, trying to gather the empathy that guided her. "I'm sorry you're in pain." The offered apology sounded lame even to her own ears, though it was the most genuine response she could give. She'd wanted her words to reach further, and attempted once more. "Your mother, she'd be pained to see it too." What it was went unspoken, though Zee assumed the stranger could put the words together accurately. "I'm Zee, may I ask your name?" Her horned head gestured backwards over her shoulder and away from the cliff, though her eyes never left the stranger.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.