size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-28-2020, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2020, 08:25 PM by Acere.)
He dipped his head to the young girl when she said it was a pleasure. Well, at least she was polite. But even if she wasn't (and as long as she wasn't a little shit like some kids he knew) that was alright. She wasn't here looking for anything in particular, which was alright. He just expected most kids to be doing something along those lines. "I'm looking for things that I might be able to use for crafting. Salvageable pieces, perhaps. Alot of this may be old and their sheen lost to time but often times, things can be cleaned up and made into something nicer than it was before." That was his goal today. He wanted to craft things for his children, perhaps even for his packmates to reward them for their efforts in the pack. A way to thank them for their hard work and all that. Maybe...just maybe...he could even use the things he made as rewards when someone challenged for or ranked up. "Would you like to join me in looking for stuff? Depending on what we find, I can show you how to craft."