Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
02-28-2020, 08:52 PM
Viv explained the wall to her, and Ina couldn't help but to peer over her head to look at the stone wall beyond. That was...smart. It made sense, too. Not only could outsiders not pretend they hadn't noticed the borders, but it helped to keep the young ones from wandering out into potential danger. She looked thoughtful for a few moments, wondering what else they used it for besides just marking the boundary and keeping pups inside. From her standpoint, it looked bigger than it needed to be for just those uses. So she chalked it up to a defensive thing as well. Which she couldn't blame them for..."I used to live in a place that was made of stone, just like that." She mused, a sudden pang of homesickness hitting her. And while it wasn't that long ago that they'd left, she had been missing it. Returning her gaze to Viv, pale gaze looked her in the eyes, her gaze somewhere in between hard and soft as she struggled with how she felt. "I do travel from time to time. But this is practically my first time around here...it's...different." Way different than what she was used to. Maybe being here would bring her out of her isolated little world...

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!