size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-29-2020, 02:02 AM
Things in Winterfell had been...interesting. Avalon had a litter of pups, but unfortunately, her mate had passed away recently. She had been heartbroken over it, and during her time of grief, he tried to be there as much as he could for her while helping her look after the little ones. Honestly, he had never expected to be the type to look after kids let alone tolerate them, but...he supposed that since she was practically family, he didn't feel bothered by it. She had done so much for him since he was a child, and he felt it was the least he could do.

But now he walked around with the title Uncle Greed. Something that he had gotten used to now...

After making sure Avalon and her pups were doing okay, for the time being, he decided to go off and take a breather. He never had kids of his own. The thought had briefly crossed his mind when Acapella was around, but after she disappeared, well...he had withdrawn again and returned to his antisocial, broody, moody self. He quietly did his duties around the pack, helped Avalon with her kids, and rarely ventured beyond pack lands nowadays.

Today wouldn't be so different.

He walked the perimeter of the pines, his birthplace like many before him. This was where his lineage had once claimed according to Avalon. And also according to her, she had grown up here, too. At this point, it was likely a tradition that kept them rooted here. Something that brought them back once again even though someone that wasn't part of their family led them. It was one of the prime spots in the North, so it made sense to choose this place to settle...

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!