ardent

Did You Just Drink That? That's Nitroglycerin!

Shelby!

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
02-29-2020, 12:45 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha settled down to wait, pleased to see that the wolf was friendly enough. She never knew when she'd mean a wolf with an interest in talking to a cat or one who would rather chase her up a tree. Natha gazed back down as the wolf made it too the top and agreed with her sentiment. The view really was breath taking.

At the wolf's invitation the lynx grinned. "Sounds good to me! My name is Natha." With that the cat began to descend into the basin, carefully working her way down. Maybe it was just her imagination but it seemed almost steeper going down than it did going up. "I have to admit, I don't like the descent too much." She slipped a little but quickly caught herself as a small tumble of stones rolled their way to the bottom.

When she finally made it to the bottom Natha found herself at the edge of a rich, luxurious forest. She could hear the sounds of a number of birds singing in the trees. "It is really pretty down here. Kind of an odd place though. I wonder what happened to make it be like this."