ardent

Did You Just Drink That? That's Nitroglycerin!

Shelby!

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
02-29-2020, 01:10 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

The wolf introduced herself as Tamsyn and Natha grimaced at her mention that it was going to be interesting trying to get out. She nodded. "Yea, I'm not looking forward to that part. Especially the swim! Regular water is bad enough but then you have to go and throw salt in." She groomed herself by licking her fur and by the time she was finished cleaning herself up from this journey she was going to end up with a pickled tongue!

Natha shuddered at the mention of the word 'volcano' considering that Boreas had been hit by one not too long ago. Thankfully it was before she had arrived but the aftermath was hard to miss if one journeyed too far to the east. She nodded, though. "That explanation makes sense. I'm not sure what happens after a volcano erupts. Maybe if it falls dormant, truly dormant well… stuff should be able to grow on it them. Maybe it just filled up with soil?"

Natha stretched up a nearby tree and sharpened her claws for a few moments before settling back down on her haunches. "Say, do you like to explore Tamsyn? I've made it my goal to explore as much of the north as I can before winter sets in. If you wanted to you'd be welcome to join me. I'm thinking of heading out east next. There's a mountain there that's supposed to have a huge waterfall." She figured she'd visit it then able her way back north and sort of work her way back and forth across the territory.