Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
02-29-2020, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2020, 02:19 PM by Lúta.)
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

The first bear should've been an indication that the Weeping Woods might not have been the best place to try denning. Lúta stooped her head to sniff at the tracks in front of her. It had rained the night before and the large paw prints in the mud had immediately caught her attention. They seemed fresh but not immediately so. Taking a deep breath she continued forward, trying to focus back on her search for helpful healing herbs. Autumn was days away and she still didn't have her stores built up. She'd also need to pick a more permanent location for her winter den site. Without a proper pack there was only so much she could carry with her.

Lúta's ears flicked back at the sound of squishing mud and she whipped around to see a grizzly bear staring right at her. She locked eyes with it and it roared. Well, shit.