Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
02-29-2020, 02:55 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

The bear was, well, bearing down on her and Lúta's defenses flew up as she prepared to fight. She heard a high-pitched voice call out and realized it was a pup. Oh no! What was it about the pups in this area always finding trouble? She turned and so did the bear to gaze at the young pup. Lúta's heart nearly stopped when she saw how young he was, not like the near yearling she'd fought with earlier. The bear roared and the boy swiftly dove behind her. Lúta kept her voice low, trying to be as calm as she could. "Thanks for your help. When I charge at the bear I need you to run as fast as you can to safety. I'm just gonna tag it then I'll be right behind you, ok?"

It would be irresponsible to risk an all out fight with the bear while the child was here but maybe if she could delay the bear enough the boy could get back to packlands before something happened. As young as he was she was certain there had to be a pack nearby. The bear started moving toward them, pausing now and then to swat at the bat and while it was distracted she charged forward and leapt. Her claws shredded through the bears face as she let her weight drag her back down to earth. Her fangs opened wide and she latched onto the bear's left foreleg, across the back of the wrist.